MAX Website Version Updated
MAX updated its website with the following features:
- RWD(Responsive Web Design) optimization
- Comprehensive list of total assets
- New “Hide Micro Assets” button
- New “Percentage” button on Withdraw and Staking
- Intuitive interface and arrangement
A Letter from Alex Liu, CEO of MaiCoin Group, Q1 2019
Marking the sixth year of establishment as of 2019, MaiCoin Group now forges ahead to our next milestone: MAX Exchange (MaiCoin Asset Exchange) set to transform into a security token exchange. I would like to extend my tremendous appreciation to all the friends who have supported MaiCoin/MAX Exchange products through this journey. I would also like to take this opportunity to recap the progress that MaiCoin Group has made in 2018 and our plans for 2019.
MAX Will Delist PAL
The PAL project recently launched their mainnet to replace the ERC20 version of PAL. PAL will no longer support the ERC20 version of PAL and is allowing users to swap their ERC20 versions until March of this year. MAX Exchange will not support the mainnet swap of PAL.
Please be aware of the upcoming events:
1. PAL trading pairs will be removed effective 2019/1/15 12:00 pm
- Pending orders will be canceled
- Users will be unable to place new orders or make new deposits of PAL tokens
- MAX will continue to support withdrawals until 2019/3/15. Afterward, users will lose access to any tokens left on the platform.
2. Users will be able to manually swap tokens from January 14th to March 2019 through PAL's website. We will announce further details.