MAX Will Support the Upcoming Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork Progress Update
Before the Ethereum (ETH) Constantinople hard fork, Developers have discovered the new EIP1283, which may involve vulnerability attacks on smart contracts. In order to ensure the safety of the user's assets, the deposit and withdrawal of the ETH and ERC20 token will be suspended during the fork during 12:30 ~ 17:00 January 17th, 2019 (GMT+8).
When the time of the fork is determined, the date and time of the suspension will be announced separately.
This fork is only an upgrade of the system so it will not result in a split chain or new tokens. We will handle technical issues and there is no action for users to take. We will keep you updated on any changes.
Note: ERC20 token on MAX - MAX token、MITH、USDT、TRX、CCCX、BAT、ZRX、GNT、KNC、OMG、FMF、SEELE
Customer services suspended on Sat. 1/19
Due to company policy, we will suspend our customer service on 1/19(Saturday). Other functions will operate normally. MAX will transfer the TWD withdrawal to your designated bank account within 1-3 business days.
Relate link https://goo.gl/bSrjZ8
Referral Program Rewards Are Distributed.
For Referral Program participants, please go to "Funds" to check your reward.
Please note, we’ve eliminated the abnormal signup and trading accounts.
MAX Will Delist PAL
The PAL project recently launched their mainnet to replace the ERC20 version of PAL. PAL will no longer support the ERC20 version of PAL and is allowing users to swap their ERC20 versions until March of this year. MAX Exchange will not support the mainnet swap of PAL.
Please be aware of the upcoming events:
1. PAL trading pairs will be removed effective 2019/1/15 12:00 pm
- Pending orders will be canceled
- Users will be unable to place new orders or make new deposits of PAL tokens
- MAX will continue to support withdrawals until 2019/3/15. Afterward, users will lose access to any tokens left on the platform.
2. Users will be able to manually swap tokens from January 14th to March 2019 through PAL's website. We will announce further details.