Documents to upload:
- company registration document
- account user's personal official photo ID
- mobile phone bill from Taiwan service provider (name and phone number needs to be shown on the same page)
- a photo with user photo ID, user corporate business card and company registration documents together
(Please do not cover important information for identity verification process.)
- Photo ID is required for verification. The file size must not exceed 10 MB
- How to register my bank account info？
Note: English names are case sensitive.
- Do I need to upload my phone bill statement and why?
For examples of mobile phone bills, please refer to the following attachments：
- What if the bill statement is not under my name?
This question can be answered in three ways.
- If you’re uploading your parents or spouse’s mobile phone bill, please include the back of your Taiwan ID in your photo for us to verify
the relationship between you and the name of the person on the phone bill.
- If other relatives, please upload the bill along with your household registry that appears with your name and the relative’s.
- If you’re uploading the bill under your company’s name, please attach along with a copy of your business card that contains your
name or company registration documents.
- What do I upload if I am using a pre-paid phone?
All pre-paid phone applicants are required by law to provide government-issued photo IDs. Please go to the customer service representative at your local branches for a document that proves the pre-paid phone applicant's identity.
- How long will it take for my identity verification to be processed?
We will process your application typically in 3-5 business days. There is no need to contact us for your verification within this time window as we process on a first come, first serve basis.